Monday 1 May 2017

Frequent Flyer 4

Assalamualaikum and greetings to everyone. This entry is not about me flying anywhere. I'm going to bring all of you to the hills of Malaysia. The hill that I'm going to talk about is called "Bukit Tabur". I went there with two of my buddies. Kamal and Linda. Both of them never met but there were no awkwardness between them which is good. I don't want anyone following me to be shy to each other. So let's begin!!
Kamal stayed at my place cuz he is from Sabah. Linda just lives 10 mins away from my house.
  How to reach there you ask? It's easy my friend , you google it, type "Bukit Tabur East". I forgot to mention that Tabur have a few places that you can hike. Tabur West which you need a permit to enter, Tabur East and Tabur Fast East which you don't need a "permit".(ACTUALLY YOU NEED A PERMIT TO HIKE EVERYWHERE). On that day we choose Tabur Far East. 

Upon reaching there , you will stumble upon a construction site which is not accessible by vehicles. Park your car on the side road and walk your way to the construction site. The guard will point to where you need to go next. By this time you'll have to climb a scraped hill and notices watch dogs near an orchid. DO NOT GO NEAR THE ORCHID!. Climb the hill and turn to the right and you will see a passage around the orchid. 

You should be somewhere around here.



After this place I assure you people will not lose your way until you reach the peak. This are some pictures along the way the up. In case you guys get lost hahhaha.










This cliff should be the last checkpoint before you reach the top.

It took us around 2 hours to reach the top. We could do it faster but why rush to the top when you can take pictures of extraordinary views. We took a long rest with Butterscotch bread serve with 100 plus as snacks. A few pictures on the top.







I hope my entry is helpful to all of you. This place is a must to add on your bucket list!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment