Saturday 20 May 2017

About us

Hello,

Let me start by saying that I am going to talk about someone very special to me. It was 4 years ago when we first met each other. We were in the same high school. At my first impression, I never bothered about her and suprisingly now she's practically my happiness.

Do you remember the first time our eyes met ? I was goofing around making ugly and funny faces and suddenly our eyes met.  That was a disaster but then you giggled and smiled, so I guess that was a win? .

In the blink of an eye, we became young adults venturing in two most unsimiliar career path. I will be working at sea and she will be working at the hospital. We will both be busy building our path . Well, time would be a luxury for us both then and we got to make every second count.

2013


2014



2015
2016

2017

I have grown with you for these 4 years , we both became more matured, more understanding and even more closer to each other. Despite all the hardships we went through these few years, we are both standing strong together,hand in hand and side by side.

Love is not only a feeling, its a responsibility, a honour and a gift. It  is a special bond between two  beings.

This journey together is not about who will be at the top or who will be more successful , there is no me vs you in relationship, there is "we", a step together is a step to success. Two people who are willing to go through thick and thin, to be always there for each other and to love unconditionally and endlessly.  Every hardship we overcome , the stronger we both become.

No matter how far we both are and no matter how much the distance is, the most important is home is where the anchor drops.






No comments:

Post a Comment