Friday 5 May 2017

Night in the CITY (Melaka)



Hellooooooooo guys. Greetings from cabin Bissotwo Nadazero Oktoeight. The time is showing 30 minutes past 9. Most of my friends are still sleeping (because of Sunday) I guess. Hahahahaahhaa.
So today, I’d like to share with you about my so called experience “Night in the city”. Back then when I was in a boarding school, students would be talking about NITC, and whoever did that, they’re amazing.


On our way

So, on 21st of Jan. I think it was about one month ago. (Wow, it’s been a very long time). We were given overnight (senior) hahahaha. Almost forgot about my cabin mates (Siddiq, Afiq, Fahmi(kimi), Iskandar, Aril and me). So that evening,  we prepared ourselves with shirts and jeans, fragrances, and the most important item was the cap because botak. Hahahahaahahahaa.



20 km away from ALAM


We went to the city by 2 cars. Siddiq’s and Aril’s. It took us around 1hr plus to arrive there (congestion of traffic). We had our dinner and watched a movie (XXX: The Return of Xander Cage). The movie was so amazing. We gave 9/10. 

Add caption





       
Trishaw (you can nego the price) huhuhu                                     Old buildings                        


After that, we went to China Town. Unfortunately, the night market had just finished, around 30 minutes. Then we strolled around there, took pictures and headed home. It was really great spending time with your friends, as they’re your second family in ALAM. 

China Town

p/s: sorry guys, i didnt take any pics of us, huhuhu

No comments:

Post a Comment