Tuesday 23 May 2017

Lucky Traveller 3



   Good day fellow bloggers and blog readers! I would like to express deepest gratitude to all whom are reading my class blog especially mine. Haha…I have been sharing of the places I have visited during my internship at sea and today will add to the list of one particular place which I have fallen in love with. It’s an island first of all and it’s a Spanish conquistadore as in ruled by Spanish before. Any bells ringing? It’s the Islas de Canarias commonly referred to as Canary Island, located off coast of northwestern Africa.

   Well, I was lucky that the ship berthed alongside cruise terminal (nearest place to the city, saving the energy and time to walk) for almost three weeks for some repairs. Oh boy! Certainly I did put the situation to my own good use by taking time to explore the island as much as I could. These are the places I have visited during my stay there.
         

   I’m really hungry now so I’m gonna start with the buffet that I had just by the beautiful beach, Playa Las Canteras. Reasonable price and totally worth every penny.




Next up, lemme share some insight on Playa Las Canteras beach. Overlooking the beautiful ocean, two hotels, AC Hotel Gran Canaria and Hotel Cristina Las Palmas, both comes with an endorsement from Spain-Gran
canaria and are the perfect setting for a holiday in this cosmopolitan city. This area also boasts the city’s biggest shopping centre, Las Arenas with a wide range of shops, a mouth-watering selection of restaurants and snack-bars as well as a multi-screen cinema.
It just makes me wanna go to that place again looking at the pictures itself.

A big shopping mall next to the beach. How convenient that can be?

Think you have gotten fed up of beach, then think again. Next up is Playa de Laja of which it ‘s unique because of his grey sand. Not lying over here (see pic). 

  


Castillo de la Luz is next up on the list. This well-preserved fortress has been restored in 1998 and serves today as a cultural and exhibition center for national and international events.
Trust me, this is the first historical facet that I entered not feeling bored at all

   Hope that by looking into my experience at Canary Island , it will further encourage you to explore this place one day. Even, I’m looking at the possibility of revisiting this place in near future. I can assure you that it will be a place that you will fall in love with. That’s all for now, stay tuned for more on my travelling experience.












                                                                                                       


No comments:

Post a Comment