Monday 22 May 2017

ONCE UPON A TIME



              Past three years back, me and my friends went picnic at Ulu Bendol Waterfall. it was located  at near Seremban, Negeri Sembilan. At that time it was a public holiday regarding to the labor day.We gathered at one of my friend's house which away from the waterfall is about 50 KM. Eight of us went there by motorbike.The journey there took an hour to reach. It was my 5th trip together with my schoolmate friends.

     My mother cooked and gave fried rice for us on that day. My friends also brought some foods and drinks from their house. we start to move from my friend's house around 8 o'clock and reached there around 9 o'clock.

       Once we reached there, we quickly arranged and set up a nice place around the waterfall to put the things and our belongings. after that, we change our clothes and ready to dive into the water.


        Everyone was so excited with this trip. The beautiful scenery impressed me. The chirping of birds and the sound of the waterfall made me feel at peace. Ulu Bendol Waterfall was
famous for its beautiful recreation park among tourists.


         We do many things there. We hiked the hills, swam at the waterfalls and many more. As we swam at the waterfall, suddenly the rain started pouring. We ran to find a safe shelter. It, s was funny and fun to see my friend enjoying the rain.






         After a few minutes, the rain stopped pouring. We had a small barbecue near the waterfalls. We rested for a while after eating. Before we went home, we hiked up the hills. We found many unique flora like a wild orchid. We went home in the evening. We felt really happy and a bit sad also to  leaving the Ulu Bendol Waterfall. While in journey to back home, we all agreed to come again there. Although it was tiring, it was a precious and fun trip.


No comments:

Post a Comment