Saturday 13 May 2017

Frequent Flyer 7

Assalamualaikum and good day to everyone who is reading this blog. This is going to be my last entry for this class blog. My last entry would be about me and one of my dearest friend named Linda for short. I am going to talk about our food hunting adventure for that evening. Malaysians will do what we do best which is planning things out at the very last minute. Lucky for me , Linda is one of those people who'll say "Let's go!!!" to any adventure I feel like going. I can't possibly tell all of you all I adventures but this one is one of the highlights.

I do not have any pre adventures pic , so there a spoiler of what she ate. Apologies.


Food Hunting At Damansara Uptown

It is a sin to go out with me and you do not eat. Like the heading says , Damansara Uptown has a variety of restaurants ,cafes , bistros and fast food corners. The only hickup is you have to choose which one is halal and haram shops for the Muslims. Plan early when you want to come here!!! The traffic is so bad, you'll waste your time to search for a parking spot. Enough of all of that , the first place we went was called Wood & Steel.






Let me tell you guys , the food here is amazing, drinks are fuzzy and sweet (ignore me I'm a sweet tooth) and the atmosphere is so lit. Credits to Linda because it was all her idea to come here and thanks to her also that we did not get lost to reach there.


Next, after every meal , one must have desserts. The place we went was called Softsrve Ice cream and Dessert. Thier specialty is the ice cream they served has nitrogen gas emitting from the cup and the ice cream itself so you will somehow feel breathy sensation when you eat the ice cream.








As you can see , the atmosphere is as sweet as you... eh silap , it is as sweet as the ice cream they serve. A must go place if you have a sweet tooth. I spent around a 100 ringgit on that day , most of the money is spent on car fuel , it'll be cheaper if carpooled. That's a wrap!!! Thank you all of you for reading this entry. Hope you enjoy!!! To more adventures!

No comments:

Post a Comment