Monday 22 May 2017

FIFA TOURNAMENT


FIFA TOURNAMENT @ HARI SUKAN DAN BELIA

So guys how r doing ? i hope u r all doing good . I think this will be last time i, fiqree hazaldin updating blog because soon we all will be having our final examination. So, we need to packup and socre during examination . So guys, yesterday i went to Stadium Hang Jebat . im sure most of u all heard about this name. Yesterday was Hari Sukan Dan Belia and i went overthere to accompany my friend for his fifa tournament. Im sure most of u guys a good in playing fifa right ? ahha ! There fee is around 25 bucks and there was 32 contestant. I didn't participate because i know im still not good enough in gaming hahahaha . So , here we r . P/S all picture belong to Melaka United SA. u guys can follow them on facebook and also in instagram.
That was me over there !
These guys dont know how to set formation lah . call siddiq !
These guys were focusing on that screen . Hope they will stay focus when teacher is teaching.
      
That guys was a champion during that day . teach me mastaaa !  P/S u looked so cute
So guys i got to tell u that there is a lot of talented guys out there . Sadly my friend didn't make it . He lost just in grouping. No problems, i think no rezeki that he ll treat me kfc . hmm . That guy won Rm300. I think that is a good money to be win . Act, i wanna say that , eventough we win or we lost , the most important think is i enjoyed that tournament because we all over there like family brother family in one house. I can feel it. We are all very happy to join and participate in this tournament . K , until here maybe . Hopefully next time , we will see again guys ! bon voyage ! eh ?

No comments:

Post a Comment