Friday 19 May 2017

DRY DOCK

         Last year, i did on board cadet ship training on (AET) american eagle tanker fleet. i gain lot of information and experience from that internship. Fortunately i got experience on dry dock operation. my ship did dry dock operation in GUANGZHOU, CHINA. Guangzhou is located at south east part china. we did that operation almost 4 weeks.





             During the dry dock operation my work is not like before 12 hours. my routine work during sailing is 7 hours deck work and 4 hours watch on bridge with second mate. but during dry dock i have to work extra beyond my working time. anyhow i haven't feel any lazy or angry to my officers.





         Because this is the only time i learn as much as possible from my senior officers and all. once i become an officer i should know all these things without asking to anyone. so now when i join 3rd year in ALAM the subjects like ship construction, cargo works all can easily understand.

so i was lucky to attend the operation as well without any injuries.
i never and ever forgot those memories always.

No comments:

Post a Comment