Saturday 20 May 2017

Lessons of Life


Have you taken a second to just ponder and reflect on your life? Just take a minute and just think back on your journey of life. We are 21 this year,  can you believe it, we have left school for almost 5 years. That's quick . So, from teenagers to young adults eh? 

There are a lot of experience that we go through and there are more lessons learnt. Throughout the years, we went through a cycle of success, failures, happiness and heartbreaks that shapes us to be who we are today.

The more I grew the past years, I learn a lot about things such as learning how to forgive, learning how to communicate and even how to listen. When I was a little child, I was always curious why do adults have a hard time making up after a fight? The naive little me once thought that it was easy to make up after fight, just say sorry and be friends again.

Children are lucky ya know, their mind are free and they are happy. They don't think about how to pay up bills or how to cope with stress. They are happy in the sense that they are free from the nasty negative thoughts, insecurities and the judgments of the society. In their mind, they have only purpose that is to learn ,explore and be happy . While we on the other hand, are always thinking  on how to do this and how to manage that and we haven't allow ourselves to just relax and be happy. Responsibility is a good thing, don't get me wrong here, but sometimes we are too consumed and to overwhelmed at the moment to manage it all perfectly that we lost count of what it all matters

The older we grow up, the bigger the responsibility gets.Trust is hard to gain and secrets are hard to keep. So what if the whole worlds critise you and bring you down, you have your parents and someone who believes in you and stays by your side in all the path that you took. It's not only about the destination you're headed but it is also the journey that brings you there .People that stay with me through thick and thin are the definition of my world, what about yours?

Times are evolving and so are we, to change, to improve, to grow needs failures and challenges. The further we venture the more humble we ought to be. The further we are apart from the ones we love, the tighter our grasp should be.

When I entered ALAM, I met a lot of good friends . Friends that helps me up when I'm feeling down, friends that encourages me and pushes me to the limit. Friends that are for life. We are almost at the end of the semester five and we have one left. One semester till we go our separate ways. I wish all of you a healthy life, a happy one and a life filled with goodness.











No comments:

Post a Comment