Saturday 6 May 2017

FOOD LOVERSSSSSSSSS

Greetings!

I know that many of us like to eat, right. So for this entry, I'd like to share with you guys about what I had eaten for the past 4 months๐Ÿ˜‹ (food hunting) . My wallet cried but tears did not come out, only the money ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ. 

"Eating good food is my favourite thing in the whole world. Nothing is more blissful."       -Justine Larbalestier-

So for the first month, I and my fellow food hunters did not go out to many places but we managed to chill and makan nice food. huhuhu. I dont remember the sequence, its a bit hard to remember. huhuhu.


PIE FACE These mini pies, I bought it for RM 15 (promotion), normal price is RM 18. You guys need to try this because it's very delicious.

Nasi Lemak Antarabangsa - Nasi Lemak, rendang ayam, telur goreng 


Castle Jalan Ampang - Chicken Kebab with Barbican
It was delicious  but my money flew just like that

Cabin 208 - Pizza

Ikea - Meatballs I think its the best place to eat instead of buying things over there. (Things are nice but the only thing that you guys need is money). huhuhu

My friend's birthday celebration party - Nice indian food :)

Somewhere in Melaka (breakfast)


Big Bowl Ice - I forgot the name but rasa macam durian

Tappers Melaka I regretted eating this because the gravy was not as tasty as it looks on the menu.

Hokkaido Ice Cream

Carbonara




BK - Cheat Day huhuhuuh

Masjid Tanah - Char Kuey Teow

China Town - Mee Kari

Australian Ice Cream

Thats not all the food, i have deleted some pics and some I didnt take any pics because the food was so tempting. The end. Kambae.

No comments:

Post a Comment