Sunday 30 April 2017

Frequent Flyer 3

Hello & assalamualaikum to everyone who is reading this entry. This time I'm going to show some places that you must go in Langkawi, Malaysia. I been there a few times these couple of years so there is to much of pictures to share. Let's start!!!!

I went there by plane because I bought the tickets early. I am going to make it short and simple so there are three major components. The first is island hoping, beach activities and *drum rools* FOOD!!!! 

ISLAND HOPING

These pictures below only shows one third of the attraction when you go island hoping. The other two are eagle feeding and swimming at the Rice beach. This ride will cost you around RM 90 , you can find this offer throughout the Cenang Street. Just pick a package which suits your time there. 












The other packaged is called Mangrove Swamp ride. People around here just called Mangrove Swamp. That packaged cost about the same price as Island hoping. Th activities are Bat cave exploration, monkey feeding , mangrove swamping if that's even a word , eating on a floating restaurant , fish feeding on that restaurant , 















BEACH!!!

I stayed in a motel called Melati Tanjung. There are lot of fancy hotels along the Cenang Beach. What is beach life without water sport activities and night life!!!






FOOD!!!

Food is heaven in Langkawi , I never stop eating. I swear I gained a few kilos because of that trip. I ate (according to the picture) Cakoi with pandan jem, Shell Out , Nasi Ayam Ayam Lebih , ICE CREAM, Lamb Kabsah, Food on Yacht ride(I can't remember what I ate)







That's a wrap!!!! If you have any inquiries about those pictures feel free to comment below. Thank you for your time!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment