Monday 17 April 2017

Weekend Activity


Assalamualaikum guys.. Hi ! I am Amirul.. I'm from Muar, Johor. Here I would like to share about my activity during weekend. I like fishing. Every week I go fishing with my father and brother. Normally we go fishing at 'Kolam Pancing' nearby. There are three places nearby 'Kolam Pancing Air Masin Serkam', 'Kolam Pancing Sungai Rambai' and 'MF Fishing Muar'. 


Most of the fishing pond have similar type of fish such as 'Siakap', 'Kaci', 'Jenak', 'Merah', 'Gelama Taiwan', 'Kerapu' and 'Giant Trevally (GT).

Owner Kolam Pancing Air Masin Serkam dengan Ikan Siakap

Ikan Kaci/Siakap Merah
Ikan Jenak

Ikan Gelama Taiwan

Ikan Kerapu



Giant Trevally

There are plenty fishing styles people used to catch this fish such as 'casting', 'bottom' and 'pelampung'.  Besides fulfilling my hobby, I also try to get some extra pocket money by selling those fish to restaurant. Sometimes my mother buy that fish, make Asam Pedas and sell it at her 'warung'.


All Siakap
Me and my father
My father and brother



Ikan Siakap & Kaci
 'Bonus' catch ~Ikan Kerapu
 'Ikan Mahal' ~ Jenak



These are all the pictures of our catch.
"Biar putus cinta jangan putus tali pancing."


No comments:

Post a Comment