Friday 21 April 2017

frequent flyer 2





Assalamualaikum and good day to everyone who are reading this blog, this time in frequent flyer 2, I will take you guys to Antwerpen , Belgium. the country is located between Netherland and France. To be honest , I only heard about the country because of football and their chocolates. My second ship for cadet training was anchored at Antwerp anchorage hence my journey to the lovely country. After 2 months of holiday , I had to leave my family and loved ones during Mother's day... Not a perfect day to leave isn't it. The flight took forever , I depart from Kuala Lumpur International Airport - Changi Airpot - Qatar Airport - Brussels International Airport. It took me freaking freaking 12 hours to reach there but I enjoyed it (hostess lawa nak mati!!!!)
You have only one mother

The Malaysian troops , 3 Engineers and 1 deck cadet


Changi Airport , Singapore
Pixelised screen will turn any image to a pixel ,  Changi airport
After 7 hours flight from Singapore , I reached Qatar airport.
Here I am (the picture below) , after the long flight I reached Belgium!!!! Just to let you know , I was supposed to join ship directly after I reached there but lucky me , my ship (Eagle Turin) was anchored for 4 days. I came here with 3 of my seniors , they had already graduated and obtain their certs as engineers. Being the only Nautical studies cadet there, things we had in common are we are Malaysians, seafarers and came from the same academy. The trip was lit as f*ck (sorry for my language)
 Here are some pictures of the hotel we stayed for 4 days😀
The Lobby
The Reception

Two beds for one person is more than satisfying
Best view in Antwerpen
4 days of doing nothing can lead you to interesting places. Therefore I'm going to show you the highlights of the Belgium

BREATHTAKING CITY
The infrastructure of Belgium really takes you back in time. Everything and I mean everything is older than my grandparents!!! We visited the areas by walking because it is the best way to do sight seeing of an area you never been before. Belgians go about places mostly by bicycle. Dekat Malaysia hangus woi naik basikal ronda KL. You can go to Rotterdam just by train on front of my hotel that I stayed.

The railway station


The bread shop
"Cathedral of Our Lady", 5 euros per entry 
The breakfast Cafes



"I told her if we meet again , let's have coffee"

GOOD FOOD
Life without food is not life. Enough said. 






THE PARK
I know it's so cliche to visit a park but let me tell their park do not have any youngsters ramming their bikes like in Malaysia. The Park is really peaceful and people do sit on the grass and read books. We need an umbrella to do that in Malaysia. While I was strolling around , I saw the most angelic swan swim effortlessly on the lake. I watched for a few minutes , the swan comes on land flapping its wings. I thought it was going to fly but I saw semi solid substance coming out from behind. I didn't want to ruin the view so I look away but it's too late for my memory. 


I have no idea who's the lad but he got some serious poses. 


"This could be us but you're playing"
That is wrap!!! Hope I somehow inspire y'all to travel to Belgium. Yeah it cost a little high but I'll guarantee you have full satisfaction. Live to the fullest everyone , chase those dreams.


No comments:

Post a Comment