Friday 6 October 2017

Leadership by Siddiq

Assalamualaikum and good day to everyone who is reading my humble entry. I was given a task about leadership of a person or any type or anything that shows leaderships skills. What is a leader? According to Google dictionary it says that a person who leads or command a group, organisation and country. This entry, I'll show you how Malaysian Maritime Academy showed  me how to be competent leader.


I was active in MMA (ALAM) joining various activities but one event really test my leadership and shape me as a proper one. I'm not saying that I am the best but I know how handle it when the situation comes. The event was called First years Camping for ALAM intake. I was appointed as Head facilitator of the camp by ALAM Sport Trainer Mr. Zangi Bin Yaakob who had been a father figure to me. Alright! Enough with the intro and let me enlighten all you that what a leader must have.


Traits That A Leader Should Have 

1. Self motivated
               A self motivated leader who always has drive to accomplish the task or job given to him. This kind of leaders will push his limits and try to reach a splendid work. Self motivated person comes with pride, passion and desire to become better and bring everyone from his team and rise together.

2. Confidence
              Confidence is born with someone but not all of them. Some need to be nurture before they bloom. Confidence is a perception of yourself to fulfill the task being given to you. Confidence also comes with time and experiences. To build confidence you need to accept new challenges, willing to fail by doing something and push your limits so that you can improve.

3. Optimism and positivity 
               Being positive is important for a leader. Why you ask? It is because a leader should be positive at all times to make his followers adhered to him in any conditions. The leader always sees the good of and outcome or event and even a person. What drive that positivity is called optimism.

4. Good communication skills
               A good leader is always the one who can speak in front of people fluently. Someone who has this speaking skills always has a way of convicing people to do something. Their message is understood easily.

This is some of the traits that leaders must have. Hope the information I with you all is helpful and accurate, The pictures was all mine.





No comments:

Post a Comment